St John the Baptist Church, Yedingham

The guide to our Church is at 

http://www.buckrosecarrs.org.uk/content/pages/documents/1313434725.pdf

 

 The church was renovated in 1862-63 but contains elements of the early 12th century stone moulding and a Norman tub font on an octagonal base.  There are wrought iron lamp brackets and holders in the nave. The chancel which is partly 14th century has a Sedilia (priest’s seat) in the south wall and an aumbry (sacred vessels cupboard) in the north wall.

Church Warden

Mr R Tindall (Rob), Middle Flat House, Yedingham, Malton YO17 8SL.  Tel 01944 728366

Page update 20 Jul 2016